Zaza Rasid

My photo
There are two different categories of love. The first category is called a FAIRYTALE. The second category is called JUST ANOTHER LESSON.
i'm all about skittles, rainbows and sparkles. prepare for awesomeness. ENTER AT OWN RISK.

MEREKA SUKA AKU!! :)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Cinta Setengah Mati

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you and you and YOU!!
Post kali ni aku nak dedicate kat you all yang tengah dilamun atau ditinggal cinta. Somehow hari ni banyak orang tengah jiwangjiwang kat Facebook, so I pun nak join sekali la (walaupun I takde boyfriend but who cares?). Orang selalu cakap aku punya taste in music amat lah lain dari yang lain. Tapi yes people, I'm just like you. Aku makan nasi. Aku tak makan anything extraordinary. So here aku nak kongsi what I think is a few heartbreaking and cute love songs ever made.
The Heart Never Lies
First up is McFly yang dapat breakthrough diorang dari filem Just My Luck. There's nothing much to say melainkan they are totally ultimately THE CUTEST!! And yet, to me they all look the same. So it's kinda hard to tell who's who. But my favourite of course la none other than Danny Jones (i still love you, Joe!). Personally, I like the part where Danny sings,
"If you wanna fight, I'll be right beside you. The day that you fall, I'll be right behind you" - The Heart Never Lies, McFly
This song is totally eh-mai-zing!!
Last Kiss
Is performed by our lovely Taylor Swift (she rocks!). The reason aku suka lagu ni is most probably because lagu ni ada banyak kaitan dengan hidup aku. Yes yes, aku tahu aku sekarang macam jiwang semacam but whattheheck? Kalau korang tak suka, fine. Haha. Tapi what I like pasal lagu ni mainly because cara TayTay sampaikan the song. Its like, betulbetul feel. Di sebalik lagu ni ada kisah yang tersendiri. And I think this is one heartbreaking songs ever. My favourite part of the song?
"So I'll go sit on the floor wearing you clothes. All that I know is I don't know is how to be something you miss" - Last Kiss, Taylor Swift.
The One That Got Away
On a personal level, aku suka lagu ni bila Katy Perry performed it during the AMA's. Bila dimain macam tu, honestly, it really touches my heart. Lagu ni walaupun ada pelikpelik sikit, it does send a strong message. Behind Katy's quirkiness - with the pink hair and all that - I finally see a serious side of her. Sedih la. Seriously. Part yang best dalam lagu ni has to be the chorus.
"In another life, I would be your girl. We keep all our promises, be us against the world. In another life, I would make you stay. So I don't have to say you were the one that got away" - The One That Got Away, Katy Perry
One Less Lonely Girl
You might as well say The Biebster is getting mature by the second. Telah hilang rambutnya yang oh-so-flappy itu. All is left is the guy behind the hair. Walaupun begitu, many people dah makin suka dengan Justin Bieber for his talent. Lagu dia semua dah grown up and no moe squeaky voice, so there's no reason to trash talk about his voice now. As always, Bieber akan perform lagu ni with a random girl from the audience on stage, and yes. You guessed it - he'll sing to her. But it's all part of the entertainment. I guess. Probably. Huh. But anyway, I think this song is cute sebab meaning lagu ni macam ikhlas semacam je. Aku pun tak tahu nak cakap macam mana. So let's proceed with the favourite part.
"I can fix up your broken heart, I can give you a brand new start, I can make you believe, I just wanna set one girl free to fall. She's free to fall, fall in love with me. My heart's locked and nowhere that I got the key. I'll take her and leave the world with one less lonely girl" - One Less Lonely Girl, Justin Bieber.
Teardrops On My Guitar
What can I say? I just love Taylor Swift. This song aku tak nak ulas banyak la sebab to those yang kenal me on a personal level, then you'll know why I picked this song. Been there, done that. I do recommend to those yang belum dengar lagi. It's a baeutiful, beautiful song. Hearts out to TayTay.
"She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love. Look in those beautiful eyes. And know she's lucky cause.." - Teardrops On My Guitar, Taylor Swift.
And that's it from me untuk post kali ni, folks. Till next time (chewah! Macam TV show budak kecik je). Bye.
Peace out, homeys! Assalamualaikum :)

THANKS FOR READING! kalau suka, please click "LIKE"!

No comments: